Friday, July 13, 2018

Up and Adam

I woke up a little before 5 and felt like it would feel so good to go back to sleep. Quickly I remembered how good it feels to be home early and to have the workout completed. I decided on doing the Medford, Randall, Woodlot Loop doing 9.11 miles in 1:54:58 for a 12:37 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 196 feet with an average pulse of 126 bpm at a temperature of 59 degrees at 99 percent humidity. It was a beautiful sunny morning with perfect conditions. I saw my friend Arlem approaching Randall from the south while I was approached it from the north. I decided to run as I didn’t want to get slowed down. Unfortunately in the morning I just kind of feel like staying in my own thoughts. Lord willing tomorrow I will be back on the Greenway trail soing active recovery. Have a blessed day! God is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment