Monday, July 9, 2018

Sunday/Monday

Sunday was what I would like to say was an active recovery workout on The Greenway Trail doing 7.59 miles in 1:59:46 for a 15:45 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 518 feet with an average pulse of 110 bpm at a temp of 65 degrees and 78 percent humidity. I got a coconut milk caramel macchiato and a strawberry scone at Starbucks at the turnaround point. It was a fairly quiet morning with a few if the regulars present. Charlotte left early dor church so I wide awake decided to do the Greenway trail- glad I did. This morning I did race walking again and noticed that the hamstring although still not 100% , but I was able to slowly get through the workout without it tightening up.  From time to time I would pick the pace up but keeping it under control. I did the Scenic Hills, Longwood, Medford Loop doing 9.22 miles in 2:10:35 for a 14:09 minute per mile pace  with an elevation gain of 359 feet with an average pulse of 135 bpm at a temperature of 57 degrees. I am grateful that the hamstring held up but more important my daughter Rebekah came home last night. Thank you Lord for your many blessings! Looking forward to God to do what only he can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment