Sunday, July 15, 2018

Active Recovery on a Saturday

I woke up with the goal of going on the Greenway Trail after Charlotte left for Weight Watchers. I slept ok, but it wasn’t as restful with my wife taking a long time to go to sleep. I woke up being a bit tired but the webs got washed away by my coffee. The temp was a comfortable 69 degrees at 75 percent humidity. I did 8.01 miles in 2:06:34 for a 15:47 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 531 feet with an average pulse of 104 bpm. I saw different people on this very familiar route. The thing I like is how this trail includes plenty of climbs without being too crazy. There is a lot of variation which combined with the stop at Starbucks keeps the hike moving along. Today I am taking it easy spare a bit of strength work. Have a most blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment