Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Doing Better!

I got out the door a few minutes early due to a service appointment for our dryer. I did the Scenic Hills, Longwood, Medford Loop. I saw two young lady runnners out training. They look to be good runners. In the summer with my later start times I see more other people training. I did 9.52 miles in 2:09:58 for a 13:38 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 323 feet and an average heartrate of of 115 bpm at a temporary of 69 degrees and humidity at 94 percent.  My pace was better today and for the first 5 miles my hamstring felt perfect. The last 4.5 miles I felt a bit of tightness, but not any discomfort.  I will continue to monitor the hamstring.  I just
Cut back on my pace when I feel a twinge. Looking forward to what God has in store. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment