Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday/So Why Should’nt It Snow

I got out the door at a better time and it helped to set my mind at ease.  I knew that if I held form that I would make it back home at a decent time which is good since I forgot to put the recycleables out last night.  I felt slightly more energized today hopefully turning the corner on this mild cold. I did the figure 8 extra plus doing 8.83 in 2:00:40 for a 13:39 minute per mile pace with an average heartrate of 116 bpm with an elevation gain of 202 feet at a temp of 37 degrees with 74 percent humidity.  I noticed on Ridge Road when I put my headlamp on that there were a few flakes of snow flying in the air. Ironically, this is like 3 or 4 Wednesday’s in a row where we got snow.
   Tonight after school I head to southern Maine to stay at my brother’s Lord willing. Eastport tomorrow if the Lord so wills it. God Bless! Hopefully a couple of Maine workouts— anticipating a good time. Love Maine!

No comments:

Post a Comment