Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Better Than I Thought

I have a touch of a cold and along with the normal fatigue I am feeling a bit tired. I got out of bed 5 minutes later than usual and from that point I felt as if I was playing a hopeless game of catch-up. I got out the door a tad late and then had to make a mid workout pit stop.  When you’re tired and behind the temptation is there to cut things short. On too of all that I know that I have to pack for Maine and that I have Bible Study tonight. I persevered and did some jogging and made it back to the house late, but salvageable.  Thankfully I stayed the course and as a result I made it to work on time. I did the figure 8 extra plus doing 8.9 miles in 1:58:33 for a 13:19 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 174 with an average heartrate of 123 bpm at a temp of 24 degrees at 80 percent humidity. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment