Monday, March 26, 2018

Cutting Back

Lately I have found that my speed and energy are both lagging. I find that pushing myself just to fit nine miles in the books and make it to work in time is just becoming too much. Since I am tired my pace is off which puts me behind. I’ve decided that at least Monday through Wednesday I will do the figure 8 extra plus which puts me at around 8.6 miles.  Even though it’s half a mile difference I find that the time difference is significant enough without really sacrificing the workout. I did 8.62 miles in 1:59:01 for a 13:48 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 179 feet with an average pulse of 123 bpm at a temperature of 28 degrees and 80 percent humidity.  I was excited to pick up an LL Bean visor headlamp as there are laces where the footing and lighting is poor. Looking to the Lord for His strength and direction! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment