Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The Day After or Frolicking in The Snow

I got out later due to school being canceled last night. I got out just after 5. The snow started just as I started out the door for my workout.  The snow persisted until about mile 3. It’s at that point that I had my doubts about Jace and Kim having school canceled. At mile 6 I decided to call Kim to tell her to get ready for school. My attempt failed as did my other attempts as she was sleeping. I was doing the Ridge Road Loop as I like the quiet seclusion of this route.  Getting back to my previous thoughts. I had to change my route coming home by Raynor rather than Woodlot so as to get me back in time before Kim got on the bus. I made it back in time to get her a breakfast sandwich and a couple of waters. I did 10.2 miles in total as I went out on the road down Kastal and back. My stop watch stopped partway through so pretty much I have distance taken off my iPhone watch daily stats.
  Sitting in my room now watching it snow outside. My daughter Rebekah moved out yesterday. Kind of sad. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment