Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday on Ridge

I got out on the Ridge Loop this morning doing 9.15 miles in 2:03:27 for a 13:28 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 115 feet with an average pulse of 115 bpm.  I did not sleep well as my stomach was bothering me most of the night, but I managed to get out the door at my usual time.  When I go away I do my best to get my strength work in ahead of time which makes for a hectic schedule.  I am so proud of my daughter Kaitland in finishing her hogh school degree when dropping out pregnant would have been an easier option especially with the lack of encouragement to finish her degree.  I pray for my daughters every day, that God would be at work in thei lives. Praying can be a challenge especially when you are lacking faith and are discouraged.  Persevering in prayer is what I am striving for.  Looking forward to seeing my daughter and grandson and time with my wife. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment