Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Tuesday/Wednesday

   I did the Longwood/Medford on Tuesday and today. Yesterday I did 9:07 miles in 1:58:43 a13:05 minute per mile walking pace and and an elevation gain of 222 feet and an average heartrate of 115 bpm. Today I did 8.89 in 2:00:43 minutes for a 13:34 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 260 feet with an average pulse of 119 bpm.  Yesterday the temp was in the 50's and it was a clear morning.  Today it was light rain for the entire workout.  I was a
Bit tired this morning as I mowed the lawn last night after a long day.
    My wife Charlotte had been fone this week leading a mission team of all men preparing a building to be used as a school down in the DR. Lord willing I will be with her on the next trip on November. Life has been hectic, but the Lord has provided the strength to finish the tasks. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment