Monday, May 29, 2017

Another Rainy Day

It seems as if every long weekend holiday the past school year has been an overcast miserable day and today was no exception.  I did my holiday version of the Longwood/Medford Loop where I go up Scenic Hills Road and use the Niewood Road to replace most of Longwood.  My stomach was playing up a little , but I was able to workout without event. I did 9.31 miles in 2:04:29 for a 13:21 minute per mile pace. There was an elevation gain of 326 feet with an average heart rate of 115 bpm. I am praying that my daughter Katie will be able to go to Cosmetology School-- her needs being local housing , transportation, and child care for Keon when Katie is in school. My daughter Kimberly shares with me the things that are bothering her, but oh how I wish she would come home. Dear Lord-- I need your help and wisdom!(my prayer)!  Have a blessed day!  Somehow doing. This particular loop made me think of Kim:(

No comments:

Post a Comment