Sunday, May 7, 2017

Friday/Saturday

I got up a lubit earlier on Friday, excited to be heading to Maine to spend the day with my father on his 74 th birthday.  I ended up doing the Ridge Road loop doing 9.02 miles in 1:57:06 for a 12:58 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 154 feet with an average pulse of 119 bpm. On Saturday I did 9.00 in 2:01:01 for a 13:26 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 889 feet with an average pulse of 126 bpm.  I was kind of tired on Saturday, but I knew that I would be eating pretty good with mom's cooking.  I cut one set short on my squats this week since I had to condense all the work into one day. My glutes and legs are feeling sore today thanks to the intense workout yesterday. On the ferry now heading to Port Jeff! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment