Friday, July 14, 2023

Thunder and Lightning

  I woke up and got out of bed somewhat asleep and somewhat hopeful. I decided to do the Longwood Loop again as it’s a forecast of rain and I need to get most of my activity during my workout. It was dry most of my workout. I definitely took it easy today. I saw nobody out at all. Things were good until 7.5 miles in which case it started to rain lightly. By mile 8 it was raining quite hard. The thunder and lightning were directly overhead. I was pleased with this week of training. It was a productive yet low key week. I did 9.20 miles in 2:34:37 for a 16:48 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 140 bpm at an elevation gain of 372 feet at an average cadence of 123 spm at a steamy yet somewhat breezy 71 degrees. I am definitely grateful for this week. Thank you Lord for your strength and satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment