Friday, July 7, 2023

Once Again in Ridge

 As good as it is to visit other places, it is also good to return home and come back to everyday routines in the familiarity of home. Home to me is here in Ridge and also back in Eastport, Maine. After my standard two days off from last week, I did the Medford/Randall loop. It was a joyous workout. After a day of jet lag, I attempted my last formal workout of the week. I am trying to keep my standard rest and workout days. Recovery is just as important as working out. I did 8.92 miles in 2:23:41 for a 16:06 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 159 bpm with an elevation gain of 231 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at 70 degrees. The Lord has given me joy in my life and gratitude for the many daily things that He graciously provides! Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment