Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Going Slow

 I decided to bring water with me for this morning’s workout by wearing my water bottles belt. I’m able to bring 20 ounces of water with this belt to help me cope with the heat and humidity. I definitely felt tired especially as I traveled up the hills. Although I dislike the heat and humidity of the summer, I’ve learned to look at the advantages of the summer which give me a break from the daily whirlwind grind of Long Island work and commuting. I did the Longwood Loop doing 9.33 miles in 2:37:13 for a 16:50 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 148 bpm with an elevation gain of 300 feet with an average cadence of 123 spm at 69 humid degrees. I saw a couple of men walking this morning. Also, there were many paving vehicles on Raynor as I was on the home stretch. We have a staff supper party for the church tonight. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment