Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Beauty Before the Day

 I headed out around 5 am for my morning workout. The good thing with summer is that I have more of a luxury to take things at my pace. I am thankful for the usually refreshing summer months. It’s a change of pace, not so rushed, so that I can tackle the rat race of the school year. I did the Longwood Loop again. Tomorrow I will have to back off a bit as I have a heart ultrasound, and am not allowed food or drink 6 hours prior to the appointment. Here are today’s stats- 9.3 miles in 2:31:15 miles for a 16:15 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 143 bpm with an elevation gain of 308 feet at an average cadence of 125 spm at a more comfortable 65 clear and sunny degrees. Thank you Lord for your provision!

No comments:

Post a Comment