Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sunday With Bekah

 I did a short walk and a longer walk with my daughter Rebekah this Sunday. This was an unexpected pleasure. My daughter called me in the afternoon and asked me if I wanted to go on a walk. I was glad to say yes . In the morning before I had to teach Sunday School I I did the Woodlot loop doing 3.09 miles in 1:02:22 for a 20:10 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 67 bpm with an elevation gain of 96 feet at an average cadence of 108 spm at 70 degrees. In the afternoon with Rebekah on the Greenbelt Trail we did 7.46 miles in 2:17:00 for an 18:22 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 73 bpm at an elevation gain of 570 feet at an average cadence of 114 feet at a temperature of 86 degrees. Thankfully the trail was mostly shaded. Hikes like this with my daughter is a true blessing. We had such a wonderful time just walking and talking. Thank you Lord for these blessed times!

No comments:

Post a Comment