Monday, July 24, 2023

Sleeping No, Working Out- Yes

 I woke up earlier than usual and just couldn’t fall back asleep.I decided to hit the road a bit earlier. It’s always a bit of a strange feeling when you’re planning on leaving and going away for a period of time. It’s been a bit lonely without Charlotte being here, but I try to take advantage of the opportunities given to me. Today I have packed in preparation for my trip to Maine. Lord willing, I leave for my parents tomorrow. 

 This morning I did the Medford/Randall loop doing 9.18 miles in 2:33:54 for a 16:45 minute per mile pace at 69 degrees. I definitely have slowed down this summer. The heat and age have slowed me down. Looking forward to having my daughter and daughter in law and my grandkids coming over later. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment