Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Holy Smoke

 This morning I was a little bit later heading out the door. It’s the little luxury that I have in the summer and I certainly take advantage of it. I am certainly going to miss Charlotte and Ryleigh when they head to Texas on Friday. Thinking about her leaving is definitely on my mind. I decided on the Longwood Loop again doing 9.29 miles in 2:35:16 for a 16:42 minute per mile pace. I definitely was feeling the heat and I noticed the smoke from the Canadian wildfires was once again lingering in the air. The poor air quality definitely has an effect. Thankfully I was able to survive the heat, humidity, and smoke. 

Yesterday I posted an old coaching pic from years ago. I got a good number of comments from old players from some of the teams that I coached. I am grateful for how the Lord has provided, but I do miss those days in small town Maine coaching. I definitely felt a purpose that I don’t feel now. God works in mysterious ways! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment