Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Last Workout In Nottingham

 I have truly enjoyed the beauty and solitude of Nottingham and the trails of the local park. I have seen the same people out most days. They are quietly pleasant and friendly with typical English charm. Today I headed out earlier as we are headed to London for the last leg of our English visit. England is busy but not rushed like New York. I have become appreciative of their reserved demeanor. All things must come to an end and so it is approaching time to re-enter every day life back home. I will take enjoyment in our last almost two days here in England in London. This is my second time in London. 

 For the workout- I did 7.37 miles in 2:20:40 for a 19:05 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 72 bpm with an elevation gain of 25 feet with an average cadence of 115 spm at 50 clear degrees. In my mind I was transitioning to my regular workouts back home, thankfully meeting my internal goals—PTL- for this vacation. I am thankful for good health and feeling good during our visit here. I am grateful for not feeling rushed for most of the time. The Lord has other plans for the summer. Thank you Lord for your many blessings and for your presence to those of us who bless your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment