Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Maxing Out on the Minimum

 Each year the end of the school year brings a combination of fatigue and nostalgia. For as many years as I have been teaching each year had its own identity and feel. This has been a good year, but I also feel like it takes all my strength to get through the day. This means that I plan on taking my rest when I am home and not doing much extra work. I am doing the 2 x Woodlot/Ridge plus my short out and back most likely most mornings. I did 8.63 miles in 2:19:33 for a 16:10 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 162 bpm with an elevation gain of 203 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at 49 overcast degrees. I am grateful to get the work in even though it has been a bit of a struggle. God bless my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment