Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Struggles

 This has been a year of struggle and a year of blessing. I have definitely felt age effecting me in a more noticeable way. I have to cut back in some areas and prioritize my efforts. I don’t have the energy to do my workouts and then do additional physical activity like I used to. At times extra activity is needed, but I can no longer do the extra activity very often. I also have had many little ailments and arthritis. I have had to change my workouts a bit but thankfully I can still workout. The bench slingshot has enabled me to get back benching. I am so grateful for that. This morning I did Apple Court/Woodlot/Randall doing 8.77 miles in 2:20:34 for a 16:01 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 167 bpm with an elevation gain of 216 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at 49 degrees. I saw Kevin and Elaine getting in their car to leave for the airport at 4:06 am. I’m only a half a day at work as my voice is tenuous and I have an afternoon doctor’s appointment. God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment