Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Burnt Out on Fun

 Yesterday it seems as if things for the most part went smoothly. There was a skip in my step and a bit of optimism coming with a day off from work. Today was a step into the fog. My legs were stiff and I just mentally felt a bit off. Family get togethers are great, but often require a lot of effort. My wife of course put tremendous work into everything and I less joyously joined in. The result was a day of fun and a day of exhaustion for today. I did the Randall/Medford Loop doing 8.89 in 2:22:11 for a 15:59 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 164 bpm with an elevation gain of 241 feet at an average cadence of 130 spm at 48 sunny degrees. No buses out from Ridge , but they are back tomorrow. Grateful for the opportunity to workout. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment