Wednesday, May 3, 2023

When It Clicks

 Today is as a day that things were better because thing’s simply went as they should. My Nike Running App finally worked and thus I have all my stats. I finally made it to work on time. There was also slightly less congestion as I worked out. I have found one of the secrets to working out is doing a workout that challenges without making you dig into your reserves. Or as a former mentor once said “Stay on top” of your workouts. I did 2 x Woodlot/Ridge with a short out and back for 8.58 miles in 2:14:29 for a 15:40 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 146 bpm wean average cadence of 129 spm with an elevation gain of 221 feet at 42 degrees.

Finally, I’m going to share a thought with you. One of my hopes is that I would be asked to be a guest speaker at church, or a former school to share some thoughts. It’s not that I think I am attention grabber, but I have had some life experiences that have taught me much. I guess it would be nice if people other than my parents thought that I had something worth sharing. For now I will just do what the Lord has put in front of me. God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment