Monday, May 15, 2023

Surprisingly Good

 I was surprised at how well my workout went today. I don’t have a lot of motivation, but I have some faith. Waking up at 3:35 am seems kind of nuts, but I do it five days a week. I ask myself why almost every day, but I head out anyway. I always am glad that I took the time to get the workout in. I still feel out place at my church. This too is an exercise of faith and acceptance. There are so many things that I would like to comment, but I rarely do. I’m trusting God even though this “way” seems very odd to me. I’m trusting that God is working through my questions and awkwardness. I did Woodlot/Ridge, Raynor (out and back) Kastal, Ryan 2x out and back for 8.74 miles in 2:13:26 for a 15:16 minute per mile pace at 49 degrees. 

  Other notices: lots of aches and pains this year, slower pace this year, cut back some this year. The key is to keep going. My right shoulder has been an issue, but with the help of a benching sling shot I can bench plus use the core trainer hinge. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment