Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Some Thoughts

 This morning was another of a perfect spring morning. It was a cool 43 degrees. I did the Apple Court, Kastal, Ryan, Woodlot, Randall, Whiskey, and a short hill out and back on Raynor for 8.76 miles in 2:15:15 for a 15:26 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 263 feet with an average heart rate of 60 bpm with an average cadence of 130 spm .

I don’t know what workout that I am doing until I hit the road. I haven’t been as motivated as other times , but the workouts have not been a struggle. I just try to stay in the moment. As a parent I have tried to put the spiritual ahead of the material. The Christ centered values have been the most important aspect to me. I leave the results up to the Lord. Lastly, I don’t like the alcohol factor in Christians down here. I’m not judging them, but I can’t personally have no use for alcohol. I don’t like going to weddings and get togethers and having alcohol. I wish that people would at least be sensitive to my personal convictions on alcohol. Oh well. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment