Monday, May 22, 2023

Regrets

 The workout wasn’t the regret, it was the weekend. I was at a boiling point of fatigue and I took out my frustrations with sarcasm to the end’th degree directed at my wife. So today my wife is exasperated and I’m wondering where my blame ends. I felt like we each had some fault and my wife seems to think I’m fully at fault. The Lord will direct me. I did the 2 x Loop with the modification of going down Raynor with an out and back to the car and back, 1 x  Ryan, and 1 x Whiskey to Kastal and back Ridge for 8.81 miles in 2:17:51 for a 15:39 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 111 bpm with an elevation gain of 211 feet at an average cadence of 128 spm at 54 degrees. 

       I’m grateful for my workouts going pretty well. I just feel mentally a bit off. I don’t feel like I have much of a reserve. I haven’t been reacting well when I’m off schedule. I’m hopeful that today is a step in a restorative direction. God bless you my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment