Thursday, May 25, 2023

Back At It

 I have a sinus infection which has stymied my voice and lessened my energy stores— so I took yesterday off from my workout.  Today I hit the roads and definitely felt better, but my voice is still about 50 percent. I did the Medford/Randall Loop doing 8.89 miles in 2:14:36 for a 15:08 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 101 bpm with an elevation gain of 276 feet with an average cadence of 130 spm at a cool breezy 51 degrees.

 Some random thoughts. There are lots of rabbits out and around this time of year. The streets of Ridge were quieter with no school until next Wednesday in Ridge. I’m glad that I went to the doctor as soon as I started feeling poorly. The medicine has definitely helped me feel better, praise the Lord. My shoulder has been feeling a bit better also. I increased my bench by 5 pounds. I have an active teachers workshop. I will try to stay practical with protecting my shoulder and knees. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment