Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Slow but still a Go

 I didn’t set my alarm, but I woke up at my usual time. I stayed up a little later, but it helps knowing that I can kind of do things at my pace since I’m out of school. I just feel that I need to step back a little and slow down my life’s pace a bit when I can. I did the three loops around Woodlot.  Sometimes I just do the same thing over and over so that it requires little mental effort. Such is the case for now until I feel the need to deviate ( which could happen tomorrow:)) 

I did 9.14 miles in 2:27:17 for a 16:06 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 149 bpm with an elevation gain of 208 feet with an average cadence of 124 spm at 60 degrees. I just saw one person walking to work on Woodlot.

One final thought which has nothing to do with working out. I look at this country and how messed up it is and I think I know why.  It’s because today’s church is messed up. Now I’m not saying that there aren’t some strong churches and men and women of God— but,  as a whole the church is messed up. When speaking on abortion and LGBTQ issues it is astounding that many Christians mimic like a parrot the woke foke , but have little understanding on what the Bible says about things. Love involves speaking the truth.  But to know the truth you have to study God’s Word. Lord, we need you in these times and look to you for the answers that we so desperately need. More importantly, help us to be obedient and sensitive to your Holy Spirit! In Jesus name- Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment