Friday, June 24, 2022

A New Start

 Today was my first day of summer vacation. The Lord has been telling me lately to enjoy the season that I’m in, instead of always looking forward to a time in the future.  The good thing about summer is that there is greater flexibility involved in the time schedule.  There are always things that need to be done, but with my schedule in the summer I can do most things at a more convenient time. 

  Heading to a funeral of a mother of a friend of mine. She was a very sweet Christian lady. Today I did the Woodlot/Randall Loop doing 9.17 miles in 2:25:39 for a 15:52 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 157 bpm with an elevation gain of 229 feet with an average cadence of 125 spm at 61 degrees. 

    Lord willing going to relax for a few minutes. God bless my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment