Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Just Went with It

 Today’s workout choice was the result of going with a reaction to a circumstance. I was heading out for the usual hill workout when it started to rain. I had to place my phone in a plastic bag to protect it. I decided to keep going down Raynor. It was raining and this route provides much shelter from the rain because of the trees hanging overhead.  The pace wasn’t great, but it wasn’t pathetic. I saw two ladies speed walking on my last lap and after passing them, I saw the dog walker.  It was a decent workout.

3 x Raynor/Woodlot: 9.02 in 2:19:37 for a 15:28 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 160 bpm with an elevation gain of 335 feet with an average cadence of 126 spm at a damp 66 degrees. 

On a weird note. The last two nights I have had vivid dreams , both with a presence of evil. Not usually a dream interpreter, but I feel a significance to these dreams . God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment