Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Unexpected

 Today has been good so far. It was unexpected that I would feel decent, after feeling tired for so long.  I decided to do the 3 x Woodlot Loop. I saw the two ladies from Apple Court walking, but I did not see the dog walker.  I was able to get my hex bar deadlifts in a day early along with a set of bench presses.  My pace was good by recent standards.  Unfortunately, on my way to work I passed a bus with it’s sign out because it was obstructed by a lawn service truck. I’m praying that I do not get ticketed. I did stop as soon as I noticed. Anyway…

Here are the stats: 9.06 miles in 2:15:26 for a 14:56 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 160 bpm with an elevation gain of 215 feet with an average cadence of 129 spm at 61 degrees.

This time of year is full of comfortable temps, beautiful fragrances, and beautiful sounds from the birds of spring. This is one of my favorite times of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment