Monday, June 13, 2022

A First

 Today I will be attending my youngest granddaughter’s kindergarten graduation. Because of the pandemic, Ruby and Violet were not able to have a graduation. I’m grateful for this opportunity. Each grandchild has his/her own personality.  Little Violet loves to perform.  Although she is the youngest of her sisters, she is not intimidated.  She always inserts herself into the equation.  I look forward to seeing her today!

  I also enjoy this little respite from work. This has been a trying year and yet it has been a year of milestones. 

  I did 3 x Woodlot today.  I enjoyed not having to rush through the workout. Here are the stats- 9.11 miles in 2:20:44 for a 15:26 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 127 bpm with an elevation gain of 243 feet with an average cadence of 125 spm at 66 humid degrees. My watch kept pausing on Woodlot on lap 1 , but it straightened out after that.

  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment