Sunday, June 26, 2022

A Saturday Hike

 Since I took a day off I decided to try to make up for it with a hike on my usual off day.  I am feeling a bit better with this cold that I caught near the end of school. It’s a hike on the Greenway Trail that goes from Port Jefferson Station to the Starbucks in East Setauket.  There were a lot of people out and about. I got a iced Flat White at Starbucks for my return trip.  The weather was beautiful, but it’s definitely warming up. I did 7.42 miles with a 16.59 minute per mile pace with an average cadence of 118 spm with an elevation gain of 526 feet with an average heart rate of 78 bpm. Having my father in law over tonight for a birthday celebration. A very gifted man with whom I have little connection with the exception of my precious wife. God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment