Thursday, June 9, 2022

Round and Round I Go

 The end of the year is always full of surprises. This year however, is on a different level. Yesterday, we had two major threats against the school and a couple of teachers. Today we are already in lockdown because of another threat. The good thing that is coming out of this is that we are seeing our vulnerabilities. 

  I went to a new dentist yesterday, thanks to my new insurance from work.  I’m happy with my new dentist. Not much of a wait period and they kept things moving.  The dentist was thorough and put my old dentist to shame by providing much more feedback.

  The main point about anything extra, is that it pushes my evening routine back later. Extra things are definitely packing a stronger wallop as I get older.

  I did the three loops today again.  I did 9.9 miles in 2:21:17 for a 15:32 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 160 bpm with an elevation gain of 333 feet with an average cadence of 127 spm at 66 rainy degrees.

  I have enjoyed the wind and the light rain the past couple of days. Have a blessed day friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment