Monday, June 20, 2022

Friday June 17, Monday June 20

 Friday: The Woodlot/Ridge/Randall figure 8: I did 9.08 miles in 2;22:55 for a 15:44 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 163 bpm with an elevation gain of 257 feet with an average cadence of 126 spm at 68 degrees.

Monday: I did 9.16 miles in 2:26:18 for a 15:58 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 161 bpm with an elevation gain of 314 feet with an average cadence of 123 spm at 58 degrees. 

  This has been a hectic time.   Fortunately, I have been able to take some breaks between the business. Last Monday of the school year and fortunately I have this Monday off from school.  These have not been fast times, but I always felt my greatest strength has been my consistency. I give the Lord the credit, because this strength is dependent on God giving me the health to continue. Last night I enjoyed my Father’s Day supper with my stepson Jace and his family and my daughters Ericka and Rebekah. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment