Saturday, January 1, 2022

Finale in Hope/Hello to Ridge- Goodbye to 2021

 Thursday- I woke up and was enjoying the peace of the quiet in bed. I quietly transitioned to my workout. I was afraid of a few slick spots, but the footing was fine. I did the Howe Hill Loop. I thoroughly enjoyed the peace and quiet of Maine even though the hills are challenging. I enjoyed the trickle of brooks and streams as I walked along the country streets of Hope and Camden. The time with my parents was precious as well. We must never take for granted the time with loved ones. I did 9.04 miles in 2:19:59 for a 15:29 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 90 bpm and an average cadence of 129 spm with an elevation gain of 701 feet at 30 cloudy degrees. 

Friday I did the Randall/Woodlot workout doing 9.18 miles in 2:22:23 for a 15:30 minute per mile pace with a 164 bpm average heart rate with an elevation gain of 212 feet with a cadence of 127 spm at 45 drizzly degrees in Ridge. I enjoy and have peace about being in New York— I just don’t feel like it is home even with my love Charlotte being here. I think 2022 could be the beginning of change. Thank you Lord that you are always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment