Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Farewell For Now Eastport

 It was a beautiful downeast early winter morning! The bed felt so comfortable, but the good feeling after a workout can only come by doing a workout. I read my Bible, prayed, and then started my day. I did mostly the same workout as yesterday, but I did a loop around custom street and finished on the tracks and then up to The Motel East. The wind was strong out of the north, but the horizon was clear and bright. I came across a good number of deer and a man walking his dog on the end of the Deep Cove Road. Here are the stats, 9.63 miles in 2:27:02 for a 15:16 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 88 bpm with an elevation gain of 664 feet with an average cadence of 129 spm at 25 degrees. Life seemed perfect and still for today. Thank you Lord for this place that still feels like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment