Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Monday(Hope), Tuesday(Eastport)

 I started the weekend with a Covid test which was negative. On Sunday I headed to my parents in Hope. I made it there after a pitstop in Gardiner to exchange Christmas gifts. On Monday I did the Howe Hill loop. I had a surprisingly good workout. I did 9.07 miles in 2:18:35 for a 15:16 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 112 bpm with an elevation gain of 732 feet with an average cadence of 129 spm at 24 degrees on a beautiful Maine morning. This morning(Tuesday) I did 9.42 miles in 2:23:38 for a 15:14 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 98 bpm with an elevation gain of 522 feet with a cadence of 129 spm at 25 degrees on a cloudy downeast morning. I was so pleased to see my son-in-law Antonio at his work site. He’s such a hard worker with incredible ambition. God bless him!

No comments:

Post a Comment