Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Looping Around

 I decided to stick strictly to walking with no jogging intervals as my knees were very sore yesterday going down stairs.  The walking paid off as my knees are feeling much better. I did the Woodlot/Raynor Loop doing  9.18 miles in 2:16:56 for a 14:55 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 148 bpm with an elevation gain of 266 feet with an average cadence of 131spm at 23 breezy degrees. 

Notes— I set my alarm incorrectly, so fortunately I woke up only slightly late. I passed the dog walker on Raynor. I realized that he is actually trying to walk fast and I passed him fairly easily. I saw Tim staying with his former mother in law’s having an early morning smoke. I’m glad I stayed with the walking even though I was running behind schedule. I’ve had a time buffer since this pandemic has depleted the highways. There are parts of this pandemic that have been a benefit. I’m grateful that God is in control in my situation and in the big picture. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment