Friday, January 7, 2022

Whiskey Lady

 I was fortunate knowing that I already had a snow day. I was able to have a relaxed end of Thursday and a relaxed Friday morning. My wife was awake so I didn’t linger long in the bedroom. I headed out the door  not exactly sure which route I was going to do. Initially I was going to do the neighborhood loop which quickly changed to doing the Woodlot Loop 3 times. As I continued down Raynor, I decided to go all the way on Whiskey road. I ended up heading down a road just before Canal Road. The traffic got more hectic the further down the road I got.  On the way back I saw a lady straddled on the curb by the roundabout on Coram/Mt. Sinai road. I never could do this route on a good day. On a snow day, I often go on an adventure. On the way back I headed up Woodlot and walked the trail over to Raynor before heading home. I finished up by shoveling my driveway out. Stats- 9.28 miles in 2:32:17 for a 16:24 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 94 bpm with an elevation gain of 248 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at 30 degrees. The footing became increasingly slippery as my workout progressed. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment