Thursday, February 18, 2021

Cold Ending to My Stay in Eastport

  My body and spirit are still kind of running on Eastport time. The pace of life and the feel. I always feel kind of sad when I leave this place. First, I am leaving behind two daughters and two grandsons. It’s hard being away, but I know that they have each other and the Lord. 

   I have had beautiful and comfortable accommodations. I was concerned that the weather would interfere with my workouts, but thankfully I got in three wonderful workouts. I had two nice evening walks, one of them with my daughter Kaitland. I am blessed. I have enjoyed the peace and quiet, but I am ready to be once again with my beautiful wife in this time of adjusting to sharing the space with a small family.

   Today I did another variation of the same workout that I have done each day. The 5 k loop and dump road have been the staples of the workout with other variations each day. Today I did 9.28 miles in 2:21:59 for a 15:17 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 97 bpm with an elevation gain of 670 feet at a cold 14 degrees and 64 percent humidity.

  Lord willing off to Hope later today. Lord use me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment