Thursday, February 11, 2021

Another Snowy Morning

  The past couple of weeks have been a struggle with the road conditions. With all the snow that we have, the roads are narrow. That means a lot of dodging. The road surface has been either icy, slushy, or snowy. Yesterday, the surface was decent, but the snow today negated that. I am grateful to get the work in. What adventures await me in Maine next week? Lord willing, not any bad ones. Today I did the Medford/Randall/Woodlot loop. I literally did not know which route I was going to do until I hit route 25. Sometimes I just head in a direction and then let my instincts take over. I did 8.90 in 2:27:23 for a 16:33 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 93 bpm at an elevation gain of 178 feet at 26 degrees and 91 percent humidity. It was nice to have my brother call me at the very end of my workout. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment