Thursday, April 12, 2018

Unexpected Good Workout

I have been feeling a little tired and lethargic, which this time of year historically seems to be the case. Today I was thrown off a bit when my wife woke up the same time as me. Anyway I made it out the door at 4:20. I had to take a couple of “pit stops” due to some stomach issues. I ran to make
 up for the late start and the stops .  I did the Scenic Hills, Niewood, and Medford Loop doing
8.91 miles in 1:58:24 for a 13:16 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 344 feet with an average pulse of 120 bpm at a temp of 39 degrees and 90 percent humidity. I even made it to work on time after a set of bench presses. This week has gone by quickly. Went on a nice little hike at Prosser Pines last night with my wife. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment