Tuesday, April 3, 2018

God in Perilous Times

I am doing my workouts thankfully, while dealing with issues that seam so incessant. Poor choices of loved ones always have a chain reaction that is destructive. I’m dealing with things that challenge to disrupt and destroy my family, but I serve an all-powerful God. My faith may waiver, but my God doesn’t. Today I woke up at the ssme time as Char since she had to church ake Jace to the city to catch a bus to his future college. I did the Ridge Road loop doing a slow 9.02 in 2:09:56 for a 14:23 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 193 feet with an average heartrate of 123 bpm at a temperature of 27 degrees and 100 percent humidity. The past two workouts have dragged, but I am happy to complete them. I am attempting to get caught up on my strength training. So glad to have Rebekah back home and to have Keon and Katie here. God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment