Thursday, April 19, 2018

Out the Door

I woke up after a not long , but restful night’s sleep. Last night I went to the Indian restaurant in East Setauket with my wife, Jace, in-laws, and Becky, Susanna, and Becky’s husband(name escapes me now). I ate bread, rice, and carrot pudding. I’m not one for spicy stuff. This morning I did my new usual loop doing 9.01 miles in 2:00:12 for an13:19 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 186 feet with an average pulse of 119 bpm at a temp of 42 degrees at 99 percent humidity with a few
minor showers. I’m so blessed to have the Lord in my life and to enjoy these morning workouts. No matter where I am during my morning workout there’s a feeling that I am always transported to the streets of Eastport and yesteryear and am able to vicariously revisit those past moments as I create my new moments. Have a most blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment