Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday on the Hill

I got up at my usual time , but was a bit out of sorts based on an incident last night involving my daughter.  No event involving my daughter is ever a small incident.  That’s not to excuse them, but it does mean that the stress is double— I have to deal with my stress and the stress of others. God is strengthening me through the crises.  I found that there were a few extra things that I had to do that set me behind schedule. In such cases I do my hill workout which involves a warm-up and cool- down and a 9x .3 mile hill repeats on Raynor Road. Warm-ups, cool-downs, and recoveries are all speed walking with the repeats are running. My workout got stopped prematurely when I inadvertently stopped the workout. The workout length was appoximated thanks to my watch tracking all distance for the day. So I believe the workout covered a total of 7.35 miles. Average mile and elevation gain will not be recoreded because Inhave only partial results. Looking to the Lord. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment