Monday, January 15, 2018

Snow Flakes A’Floating on MLK Day

I woke up at 4:22 after a short night’s sleep. A daughter came in past curfew keeping her dad up late. I am just glad to have a non-rushed start to the day. Always issues to deal with , but never a unified purpose and outlook on things.  It seems that parallel lines is how we often travel.  Physically in the same environment, but emotionally unconnected and goals and dreams not shared. God help me. God help us. I did the Ridge Road Loop doing 9.41 miles in 2:09:31 for a 13:45 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 171 feet with an average heartrate of 116 bpm at a temperature of 18 degrees with humidity at 71 percent.  There were some flakes floating through the air which kind of surprised me when I noticed snow with my headlamp.  There was a huge doe dead in the middle of Ridge Road.  Any of the many hunters would have been proud to have gotten this deer. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment