Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Weird Start

I woke up to use the bathroom thinking that it was 3 o'clock.  So when I went back to bed I tried to fall back asleep, but I failed.  It turns out that it was a good thing that I didn't fall asleep. I guess I should have put my glasses on to check the clock.  So I got off to a late start, but managed to get back in decent time--but--the dog had made a mess again which put me in clean-up mode before work. Well, things weren't as big a disaster as they could have been as traffic went along ok.  I did the Medford/Randall/Woodlot loop completing it in 1:54:08 covering 8.61 miles for a respectable 13:15 minute per mile pace.  It was clear -but dark--and cold at 28 degrees.  Today made me think of a Maine March morning.  I marched along the route this morning feeling thankful and enjoyed the beauty of a spring morning here in central Long Island. Looking forward to a good day.  Bless you those who read this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment