Friday, March 18, 2016

A New Route

 I got out this morning and it was very dark and 43 degrees.  I had in mind to do the figure 8 plus extra loop. So I started out on my way doing the figure 8, but when I got to the end of Ridge Road I figured out that I am roughly at the same distance when I hit Route 25 as if I did the Randall/Kastle Loop--so I headed towards Randall instead of heading towards home for the Woodlot Loop.  I found that this was a nice change combining routes that previously had not been combined before.  I ended up doing 8.77 miles in 1:52:56 for a nice 12:46 minute per mile walking pace. There were 3 workouts in the 12's so I consider that a decent week. Looking forward to a potential snow storm Sunday night. Will be interesting to see whether or not it end up being substantial. God Bless! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment